Sunday, May 17, 2009

:(

I have been packing my room since yesterday afternoon coz the mother was just so close to blowing her top. But my messy piles just seem to get taller and makes me rather irritable when I pull something and everything else collaspes. It amazes me how everything could fit into the shelves previously before I tried to be funny and yanked everything out.

It also amazes me tt I cld accumulate so much stuff (many of which really frivalous and useless really) over a couple of mths. I know I tend to spend on impulse.... But tt sure is a hell lot of impulses.

The cool thing is I found alot of lost stuff and little things I forgot I owned. Of course there is the gross bits of finding melted sweets, old and used tissue paper and whatever nots in bag pockets. Thank goodness with the sticky sweets, there wasn't a dead cockroach or worse, rat!

Am feeling quite down now. :(

On a good note, I found like $140 in my mess. All scattered in old bags and wallets. Some just stuffed in corners of my drawer. I really shld do this more often so it wouldn't be such a herculean task each time I get around to spring cleaning.

I need a cold drink. A hug wld be nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home